1. What is your favorite color?
Pink and black, but not together.
2. If you could switch places with someone else for a day, who would that person be?
Someone who needs a very specialized skill set that’s both physical and intellectual for what they do, like a dancer or a chef. Maybe a coffee roaster.
3. What is your very first memory?
Get this—I don’t remember.
4. If you had three wishes, what would they be? (And you can’t wish for more wishes. 😛 )
1. Something for my parents (namely enough support for them to retire and relax).
2. The ability to read 1000x faster with greater comprehension than I do now. I think that one wish would help me in every other area of my life.
3. The ability to do two things at once without sacrificing focus on either.
OK, I have some secret wishes I might replace that third one with. But it’s weird to think too hard about magic wishes.
5. Have you ever wanted a pony for your birthday? If not, what has been the craziest thing you’ve ever wanted for a birthday/other celebration present?
Can’t say I ever asked for a pony, I was always too aware of how much space they required. The craziest thing I’ve ever asked for was a surprise party, which I got. Afterwards, the retrospective extravagance of having a surprise birthday just for me suddenly made me feel so spoiled that I haven’t wanted to celebrate my birthday since. I just accept a free dinner from a restaurant and bask in underrated-ness of being less young and (hopefully) less stupid. The latter is never the case, but the former–always so.